This training will provide you with the basics of testing in projects using an AgileDevelopment approach. You will get the most out of the course, if you already have some basic formal training and/or experience as a Software Tester. However, you are also welcome to join the course, if you are just starting to learn and/or work in this area.
In this 3-weeks course will gain through learning and hands-on exercises the following competencies:
- apply testing early in the development of software using both agile and traditional practices,
- assess user stories from a testers perspective,
- write acceptance criteria
- write test cases using BDD's Given-When-Then practices
- integrating Equivalence Class Partitioning, StateTransition Testing and UseCase Testing into into any software development approach
- prepare and test the exploratory approach
- integrate the result of risk analysis into test activities
- describe differences between agile and traditional approaches, and
- explain to your project peers about opportunities and risks of applying agile approaches
For more information about the course contents please refer to the Overview Syllabus and Learning Objectives. Please also watch our short intro video: .